MMA Shop at SportSpar: Only the toughest people get through!
A sport for true fighters
MMA brings the athletes to their limits. If you want to try yourself in the extraordinary way of full-contact competition or just cheer with your idols from a distance, you can equip yourself with the most important MMA clothing in our diversified MMA shop.
MMA-Shop - One for all and all for one!
Before we turn to the extensive offer, we would like to introduce you to the world of Mixed Martial Arts. The Martial Arts MMA has very few rules and limitations. As a result, the fighters use several techniques. The most important ones are:
- • Striking and Kicking techniques, such as those used in boxing, kickboxing, taekwondo, karate and muay thai, as well as
- • Ground fighting and ring techniques (grappling), which can be found, among others, in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, judo and Sambo.
The outstanding difference of the mixed martial arts to other full contact sports is the possibility or permission to hit even in the ground fight and to be able to kick partly. A characteristic that was responsible for the broadcasting ban of MMA professional fights on German television between 2010 and 2014. Meanwhile, major events of the Ultimate Fighting Championship - the internationally most famous MMA organization - and national highlights can be seen live again on the local TV.
An MMA fight is usually over, when
- one of the two fighters gives up by tapping or
- goes down by knockout, which means fainting, or
- the referee breaks off the fight.
Sometimes one of the participating players also succeeds in a win by points. In any case, it is not important to fix the opponent with both shoulders on the ground, which is the goal in classic wrestling. Seen in this way, you can defeat your opponent even from the seemingly hopeless supine position. By the way, MMA fighters are divided into different weight classes during competitions. In the US variant of the MMA it gets really exciting into a so-called octagon (cage), which is surrounded by a wire-netting fence. The sport also enjoys great popularity in Asia, where the participants fight a duel in a classic boxing ring.
Professional clothing in the MMA shop of SportSpar
If you want to emulate the former star Georges St-Pierre from Canada or the active MMA fighter Ronda Rousey from the USA, you should first equip yourself with the right equipment. In the SportSpar MMA shop you will find everything you need, from the Tapout shirt and the fight shorts to the fighting gloves:
- Our Tapout shirts are made of first-class cotton and have various expressive motifs. With such a shirt, you can secure an MMA garment from the industry's most prestigious brand.
- Even the fightshorts, which you can buy in the SportSpar MMA shop, are from Tapout. They are made of polyester and match perfectly with the shirts.
- With regard to the fighting gloves, you have the choice between the products of several manufacturers. In addition to Tapout designs, our store also offers Lonsdale models. Note: As an MMA fighter, you fight with thin, open-fingered gloves.
You can also find some MMA highlights in the Sportswear category and in our Boxing shop. Nevertheless, the casual UFC shirts, Tapout caps and Everlast beanies are not comparable to the much better known boxing.
Get the ultimate kick in MMA Fighting!
Undoubtedly, Mixed Material Arts is the most intense martial arts the world has ever produced. The fighters go to their limits in each fight and risk serious injuries. If you want to face this enormous challenge, equip yourself with the MMA clothing to experience the ultimate thrill in your upcoming battles!