Ordering & Payment
We offer the following payment options:
Bank transfer/prepayment: Your order will be dispatched as soon as the full invoice sum has been credited to our bank account. You will receive the information for making a bank transfer after you have placed your order.
Paypal: Use PayPal to make secure, easy payments. Receive your goods faster thanks to immediate crediting of payments by PayPal. Credit card, direct debit and invoice payments can also be made via PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account.
Credit card: Pay via credit card using your Mastercard or Visacard. The processing is carried out by our service providers either Heidelpay or PayPal (no PayPal account necessary). The purchase amount will be debited directly after you place your order.
Instant transfer: Use sofortüberweisung.de to make simple, easy payments from your online banking account (with your local bank). All you need is an account number, bank sorting code, PIN and TAN. This method of payment is only available in Germany and Austria.
Amazon Payments: Brand new and 100% secure! Make payments via your Amazon account – fast, easy access to your Amazon account and the payment options saved in it. Please note: Deliveries to packing stations are not possible!
Information on the order transaction process:
It is very easy to place an order via our online shop. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Use the “Add to basket” buttons shown for the products to add a desired item in your basket.
- You can change the number of items in your basket at any time as follows:
Click the “Quantity” function in the dropdown list to change the number of items. The shop will automatically recalculate the total price.
- When you have added all the items in the desired quantities to your basket, click the “Proceed to checkout!” link in the basket.
- you can now enter your delivery address and select delivery and payment options.
- In the last step of the purchase transaction you will be given a summary of your order. Click the “Order now” button to place a binding order.
- After you have successfully placed your order you will receive an email from us. It will provide all your order information again.