Buy football boots - Brand quality at the best prices
Football boots purchases made easy
Buying soccer shoes is sometimes a little science in itself. Especially if suddenly abbreviations such as FG, TF or IC are shot in the open space. But do not worry, SportSpar will tell you everything you need to know and equip you with the right footwear!
You surely don't just want to play down your boots, right?!
If a footballer only plays down his or her boots, that usually does not mean anything good in general. Luckily, the times when the idiom has to be taken literally have become a thing of the past. But in fact, kickers wore robust boots until the 19th century - today that would be unthinkable. Meanwhile, football boots are no longer just functional accessories to practice the fascinating sport, but also a kind of accessory on whose appearance every actor - whether in leisure or in the professional field - attaches great importance. At SportSpar you can buy high-quality processed and fashionably designed football boots for a favourable price!
From FG and SG over AG and HG to TF and IC ... um, please ?!
Technical terms and abbreviations cause perplexed faces in many places. What helps experts to find the exact football shoe model is equivalent to a foreign language for laymen. But all the abbreviations have their meaning. Check them out:
- FG = Firm Ground: If you mainly play on dry grass, you should buy FG football boots. They refer to conventional football boots with a moulded sole that will make you look good in any field or weather conditions and enhance traction.
- SG = Soft Ground: Widely spaced metal screw-in studs bite into deep and slippery surfaces - namely, when you wear studded shoes. Additional advantage: Due to the enormous distances between the studs, no dirt will stick to the sole.
- AG = Artificial Ground: If you mostly kick on artificial turf, you have to buy AG football boots. Their wide and short moulded studs offer you the necessary stability for absolute ball control.
- HG = Hard Ground: Playing football on tarmac or paved surfaces can be fun - but only with the right footwear. SportSpar offers cheap football boots, which are designed for such playgrounds with their wide rubber outsole studs.
- TF = Turf: Shoes with a Turf sole - which means a multi-studded rubber sole - are the ideal companion when it comes to classic indoor fields. As you may know, these playing surfaces are more like "turf" with roughened fabric than real artificial turf.
- IC = Indoor Court: The ones who play on ordinary indoor floors are best adviced to put on football boots with the abbreviation IC. They have the typical hall sole, which allows you to act absolutely slip-free and ensures maximum feel for the ball.
It doesn't have to be five pairs of football shoes at the same time - does it?!
One has more, the other less - but on the whole, one can assume that a professional has about four to five pairs of soccer shoes. Considering the various functions of FG, AG and Co. as well as the many cool designs and low prices at SportSpar, it is, of course, tempting to buy such an equipment for yourself. Just think about which models you really need: Indoor football boots or even multi-studded football boots for maximum grip? Perhaps you will add professional football shoes for the indoor area? In any case, versions in yellow, blue or orange, combined black and red or chic purple-pink from well-known brands such as Adidas, Nike and Puma are at your disposal.
Have a look around in the well-stocked online shop of SportSpar and buy cheap football boots of your choice!