Buy football boots - Brand quality at best price
How to buy the right football boots...
Buying football boots can be a science in itself. Especially, when abbreviations such as FG, TF or IC are played into free space. But don’t worry, SportSpar explains everything you need to know and equips you with the appropriate footwear!
Certainly, you don't want to wear just any football boots, do you?!
If a footballer wears just any boot, this usually won’t be crowned with success. Luckily, this doesn’t happen very often today. Indeed, football players used to wear robust boots till the late 19th century – unthinkable today. Nowadays, football boots aren’t just a functional equipment for practicing that fascinating sport, but also a good-looking accessory which every player – professional or not – is absolutely proud of. At SportSpar you can buy high-quality and stylish football boots – all at a very affordable price!
About FG and SG, AG and HG, TF and IC ... ummm, pardon?!
These technical terms and abbreviations cause blank looks. What helps experts to identify the perfect type of football boots is like a foreign language for outsiders. However, these abbreviations all have a special meaning. Come and have a look:
- FG = Firm Ground: If you mainly play on a normal dry grass surface, you should buy FG football boots. These are common football boots with plastic blades or studs to make you look good in all meteorological conditions.
- SG = Soft Ground: Wider apart metal studs offer an improved grip on deeper and slippery surfaces – if you decide for football boots with studs. Additional advantage: Thanks to the studs being wider apart, no clods of earth stick between the studs or to the outsole.
- AG = Artificial Ground: Artificial Ground: If you usually play on an artificial surface, you need to buy AG football boots. The wide and short plastic studs offer the required stability for an increased ball control.
- HG = Hard Ground: Playing football on cindered turf can be great fun – but only if you use the right footwear. SportSpar offers affordable football boots with wider and longer plastic studs specially made for those football grounds.
- TF = Turf: Boots with a turf outsole – many little plastic studs – are perfect for playing on classic indoor surfaces. As you might know, these grounds are rather a kind of roll of turf made of a roughened fabric than a truly artificial turf.
- IC = Indoor Court: Those who play on a common indoor surface should buy affordable football boots with the abbreviation IC. These boots offer the typical indoor outsole so that you can play without slipping, but with an ultimate feel for the ball.
Do I really need to buy five pairs of football boots?!
One has more, the other one less – overall, we can say that a professional footballer possesses about four to five pairs of football boots. Considering the different functions of FG, AG etc. and all the cool designs and, of course, the low prices at SportSpar, it’s very tempting to get such an extensive equipment yourself. Just think about what kind of football boot you really need: Indoor football boots or even multi-studded football boots for maximum grip? Maybe some pro’s football boots for playing inside? No matter which football boot you want to buy, you can choose between boots in yellow, blue or orange, in a combination of black and red or in trendy violet and pink – all boots by renowned brands such as Adidas, Nike and Puma.
Take your time and have a look at our huge range at the Sportspar online shop to get the affordable football boots of your choice!